Influenza and SARS are serious diseases that require immediate treatment. To prevent the disease, should be carried out in time prevention. Influenza and SARS are dangerous diseases that lead to serious complications. Timely preventive measures can protect and prepare the body and strengthen the immune system. Compliance with preventive measures will greatly reduce the risk of disease. Especially in need of protection is a child's fragile body.
The most effective folk remedies
Fees from medicinal plants are prepared independently at home.
Make the mixture in the following proportions:
- The fruits of viburnum and linden flowers (1: 1).
- The fruits of raspberries, leaves, coltsfoot and oregano (2: 2: 1).
- Peppermint, elderberry flowers, linden blossoms (1: 1: 1).
Pour 2 tablespoons of the fees 500 ml of hot water. Boil for 15 minutes, then strain. Take 1 glass at night.
The following charges are no less effective:
- Lingonberry (15 g) + Rose Hips (25 g) + Nettle Leaves (25 g). Place the mixture in a thermos and pour 250 ml of boiling water. Insist on about six hours. 200 ml are taken three times a day.
- Kidneys of pine + Rosehip + Birch leaves + Eucalyptus collection + Dandelion flowers + Flaxseed + Sage. Take 2 tbsp. l each component and add one spoon of wormwood. Brew the medicine for 3 hours in a thermos, adding 800 ml of hot water to 15 grams of the vegetable mixture. Pour the contents into a container and bring to a boil. The cooled and filtered drink is taken up to six times a day for 1.5 cups.
Tea, fruit drinks, infusions
Drinks made from healthy herbs are in demand. For example, tea is lime, with mint, viburnum, honey. Among the mors there are lingonberry, cranberry, raspberry, currant.
Infusions are not less in demand for prophylaxis. The most popular of the cowberry branches, wild rose, ginger, elder flowers, dried raspberry berries, chamomile flowers. Plants pour boiling water per 1 tablespoon of herbs per 1 cup of water. Insist 20 minutes. Strain the liquid. Take ¼ cup four times a day.
Onion and garlic
The healing properties of onions and garlic have long been known. Due to their antibacterial qualities, they act as a preventive measure against flu and cold.
- Onions include in the diet, adding to the dishes.
- Garlic is useful for external and internal use.
Children do not like the taste and pungent smell of garlic, so for the purpose of prevention they place small saucers with sliced lobes in the rooms. Gauze bags are also used in which chopped garlic is placed. Such a method is also in demand - the clove is strung on a thread, and the child wears such a “decoration” on the neck.
Disadvantages of popular cold protection
The disadvantage of protection from the disease is the low effectiveness of folk remedies. In order for them to be effective, you need to use them regularly, only in this way it is possible to strengthen the immune system and help the body resist the disease without the help of medicines. Decoctions and infusions have a tonic effect, but during infection it is better to use traditional medicine.
Pharmaceutical preparations for the prevention of SARS and flu
Drugs for the prevention of influenza and ARVI are in demand:
- "Arbidol". Since 3 years. Contraindications: individual intolerance, allergies. Price - from 136 rubles.
- "Rimantadine". From the age of seven. Side effects: headache, allergies, abdominal pain, nausea. Price from 90 rub.
- Tamiflu. With one year. Contraindications: idiosyncrasy, renal failure. Price from 1150 rub.
- "Cycloferon". Since 4 years old. Contraindications: allergies, liver failure. Price from 360 rubles.
- "Amixin". From the age of seven. Price from 520 rubles.
- "Aflubin" in the form of drops. With one year. Contraindications: intolerance. Side effects: increased salivation, allergies. Price from 460 rubles.
- "Oscillococcinum". From infancy. Contraindications: intolerance. Price from 360 rubles.
Also popular are medications: “Grippferon” in drops (shown to children from the first days of life), “Viferon-gel”, “IRS-19 aerosol” (from 3 months), Oxolinic ointment.
Non-specific prophylactic actions and vaccination
For non-specific actions for the prevention of colds is a set of measures:
- Optimum air temperature and humidity in the room.
- A complete diet, including the body's necessary proteins, fats, carbohydrates and vitamins.
- Compliance with the drinking schedule.
- Daily stay in the fresh air.
- Daily regime.
- Restriction of stays in crowded places.
- Personal hygiene.
- Wearing masks.
- Use of ultraviolet lamps.
Doctors recommend vaccinating children, reducing the risk of influenza, ARVI, ORZ. Drugs are prescribed taking into account the individual characteristics and age of the child. The virus has a bacterial nature. When vaccination in the child's body, antibodies are injected to form a stable immune response against SARS and influenza.
- "Grippovak." Children older than 6 months.
- Influvac. It is done from six months to 18 years.
- Begrivak. Introduced up to 3 years.
Antiviral vaccinations for school-age children:
- "AGH vaccine";
- "Ultrex forte".
Influenza and acute respiratory viral infections are dangerous to the health of the future mother and fetus. The first thing that needs to be done is to introduce a vaccine that is suitable for pregnant women with a period of more than 14 weeks: Influvac, Vaxigripp, Bergivak, and other components that do not harm the future mother and her baby.
Medical drugs will provide good prevention of influenza and ARVI. Use the following tools: "Oxolinic" ointment, "Interferon", "Viferon" in the form of a gel. Ointments and gels are used to process the nasal passages 2 times a day.
General preventive measures are useful for pregnant women:
- Regular hand washing.
- Gymnastics for pregnant women.
- Long stay in the fresh air.
- Daily airing and wet cleaning in the room.
- Deep sleep.
- Elimination of stress.
- Vitamin complexes for pregnant women.
- The required amount of fresh vegetables and fruits in the menu.
Features of prevention in newborns
The fragile body of the newborn needs antiviral protection.
- Compliance with sanitary standards in the room.
- Minimizing guest visits.
- Desirable solar and air baths.
- Gradual hardening rubdown.
- Adding to the water when bathing decoctions of chamomile or sage.
- Eliminating contact of the infant with sick family members.
Medications for prophylaxis in newborns are prescribed by a doctor.
When breastfeeding, the baby receives protection from the mother's milk.
Guidelines for the prevention of influenza
- A complete diet that includes fruits and vegetables.
- Taking sun and air bath regularly, tempering.
- Regimen of the day, healthy sleep.
- Personal hygiene.
- Charging, sports.
For the prevention of influenza and SARS, it is necessary to:
- Lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Immediately vaccinated in accordance with the schedule of vaccinations.
- Refrain from visiting crowded places during the season when the risk of infection is high.
- Follow the rules of hygiene.
- Maintain a healthy indoor climate.
- Adhere to good nutrition.
Modern man lives in society, therefore, to eliminate the risk of viral diseases is impossible. A medicine that would protect 100% does not exist. Therefore, take preventive measures to protect yourself and children from dangerous diseases.