Champignon is a popular mushroom among its representatives. Fans breed them at home, creating farms and greenhouses, which is quite profitable. Differs unpretentiousness in growing. Popular due to its excellent taste and aroma, it is considered a universal delicacy. Widely used in simple and refined gourmet dishes.
Popular recipes with fried champignons
Chicken puff salad
The salad recipe (for a large salad bowl - about 6 servings) is very simple, but having prepared it once and having tasted it, you will remember its exquisite taste and aroma. The dish will be the perfect complement to the festive table.
- 3-4 potatoes;
- Chicken eggs, 4 pcs .;
- Mushrooms, 500 g;
- Onion, 1 pc .;
- Smoked Chicken Breast, 400 g;
- Hard cheese, 150 g;
- Salt to taste.
Cook, cool and peel potatoes and eggs beforehand. Rinse the champignons, cut into medium cube, salt and fry in a pan together with chopped (dice or half-rings) onions until fully cooked. Smoked chicken breast cut into medium cube. When the preparation is completed, proceed to the formation of layers of lettuce, lubricating each with mayonnaise:
- 1st layer: grated on a fine grater, boiled potatoes (thanks to him the salad will be airy)
- 2nd layer: fried mushrooms with onions
- 3rd layer: chopped chicken breast
- 4th layer: chicken eggs, grated on a fine grater
- 5th layer: hard cheese, grated on a fine grater
Do not put mayonnaise on the last layer. Garnish the top of the salad with basil leaves and parsley.
Kish "Lauren" with champignons and cheese
For the French pie pie, you need products that will always be in the kitchen.
Ingredient for the test:
- Butter - 100 g;
- Flour - 1 cup;
- Cold water - 3 tbsp. spoons;
- A pinch of salt.
Ingredient for the filling:
- White cheese - 100 g;
- Mushrooms - 500 g;
- Onion - 1 pc .;
- Salt, pepper, coriander to taste;
- Butter for roasting.
Ingredient for pouring:
- Hard cheese - 100 g;
- Cream 33% - 250 ml;
- 2-3 eggs;
- Spices to taste.
How to cook:
- Prepare the dough in advance and refrigerate for a few hours. For the dough, sift the flour, add salt to it and grind with chilled butter. In the mixture, add cold water and knead the dough. Wrap it in cling film and put it in the fridge.
- Prepare the stuffing. Wash the mushrooms, remove the top film from the caps, cut into cubes or slices. Finely chop the onion and fry the mushrooms in the pan with the addition of butter. After the juice that is released during frying, evaporate, add salt, pepper and coriander to taste. Cool and add chopped cheese.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator, roll out with a rolling pin on a thickness of 5-7 mm, put it in a round shape, form the bumpers and cut the excess in a circle. Pierce through a toothpick or fork, cover with parchment paper on which to place the load, put the dough in the oven for 15 minutes at a temperature of 150-180 degrees. Baking with a load is necessary so that the dough does not swell.
- To fill, beat the eggs with a whisk, add cream and grated cheese and spices to taste.
- Put the champignon and cheese on the dough base, pour the egg-cream mass on top, send to the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
Deep fried champignons with garlic sauce
For the preparation of hot snacks require quite ordinary products.
- Average champignons, 15-20;
- Egg - 2 pcs .;
- Sunflower refined oil;
- Salt, pepper to taste;
- Mayonnaise or sour cream - 150 g;
- Garlic - 2 cloves;
- Dill, basil.
Rinse the champignons and dry on a paper towel. In a skillet, heat the sunflower oil for deep-frying. Beat eggs, add salt, pepper. Fry the mushrooms in deep fat until golden brown, pre-dipped in egg and breadcrumbs. For sauce, mix mayonnaise or sour cream with chopped garlic and herbs, add a pinch of salt.
It is impossible to spoil the champignons, they are easy to prepare, but to make the dishes more tender and fragrant, we will reveal some interesting secrets.
- Before roasting, mushrooms should be thoroughly rinsed under running water so that dirt and sand do not get into the finished dish. We do not recommend soaking them in water, they will absorb excess moisture, they will become even more watery and will lose their unique flavor.
- The mushrooms in the dish will become more tender if the top foil is peeled off from their caps.
- Crushed champignons quickly darken. To prevent this, after cutting immediately proceed to their roasting.
- Mushrooms are cooked no more than 10 minutes in a frying pan. To get an appetizing golden crust, first evaporate all the liquid, and then add spices. To speed up the frying process, drain the liquid without waiting for evaporation.
- To enhance the aroma and expressiveness of taste, combine mushrooms with spices: garlic, thyme, rosemary, nutmeg, parsley or dill.
Champignons have one superiority: they are available at any time of the year. All-season product is popular because it combines useful properties and low price. Mushrooms conquer with their exquisite taste and aroma; no holiday table can do without them. Perfectly combined with meat and vegetable dishes, indispensable as a snack.