Eating garlic is good for human health. Exceptions are persons suffering from diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. Many eat garlic both fresh, dried, and pickled, after which the smell is immediately noticeable to others. Persistent odor occurs due to the essential oils contained in the plant. The specific aroma firmly rests on the skin and mucous membranes, it is difficult to remove even by brushing your teeth and washing your hands.
The best remedies against the smell of garlic on the skin of hands
The aroma of garlic remains on the hands for a long time and does not disappear after washing your hands with running water.
You can solve the problem if:
- Carefully rub your hands with soap. Pay special attention to the nails, because the essential oils penetrate deep into the nail plate. Then rinse hands with lemon juice or rub with lemon peel.
- After contact with garlic, palm treat with sunflower oil.
- Rinse with dishwashing detergent and apply moisturizer.
For maximum effect, use all the ways one by one.
The benefits and harm of garlic
Garlic is a valuable low-calorie food product containing a lot of vitamins and trace elements. However, it should be used with caution, and not as a panacea for all diseases. Indeed, in the composition of garlic there are toxic substances.
- The greatest effect is obtained from eating raw garlic.
- Regular ingestion reduces the risk of SARS and flu.
- The plant is effective for the prevention of intestinal infections.
- Garlic beneficially affects the cartilage of the joints.
- Fibers cause dilation of blood vessels and reduce pressure.
- Garlic is recommended for men suffering from prostatitis and having problems with potency.
- Restrict the use of fresh garlic should be persons suffering from diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (gastrointestinal tract).
- Use can provoke headaches, epilepsy attacks.
- It is not recommended to take garlic for pregnant and lactating women.
Excessive consumption of garlic does not improve health, but will cause an exacerbation of chronic diseases. Permissible amount of 1 - 2 cloves per day.
Drink a glass of milk or yogurt before eating garlic. Calcium contained in the product neutralizes flavor.
In the salad with fresh garlic, add the parsley leaves, which will reduce the power of unpleasant smell.
Meals with garlic jam with white or gray bread and the smell from the mouth does not appear. This advice is valid only when used simultaneously.
To get rid of the unpleasant smell of garlic, you can use the special properties of some products. Fresh fruits, herbs and tea will help fight off the persistent and sharp aroma from the mouth and hands. To avoid negative health effects, use garlic with caution, following our advice and recommendations.