Potatoes and mushrooms are a tasty and healthy "duet" that almost everyone likes. Cooking options in the oven quite a lot: with meat, vegetables, in pots. This is the perfect side dish or a separate dish that is cooked simply, quickly and without much financial expense. For a holiday table or a family dinner at the weekend, you can make stuffed potatoes with mushrooms. And no matter what recipe and with what additives the dish is prepared, the result will always be excellent.
Baked potatoes with mushrooms - a classic recipe
Potatoes are cooked quickly, few mushrooms are needed, and the dish is inexpensive. The aroma is such that you will not have to call home twice to the table!
- 500 - 600 grams of tubers (small) potatoes;
- 200 - 250 grams of (any) mushrooms;
- 2 small bulbs;
- Salt - to taste;
- Ground pepper - to taste;
- A bunch of dill;
- Pinch cloves;
- 3 - 4 tbsp. l vegetable oil.
- Wash and clean the tubers, cut them into quarters.
- Forest mushrooms to wash, and in champignons you can only wipe the cap. Let frozen mushrooms pre-thaw, dry - soak overnight.
- Cut the small mushrooms into halves or quarters, and cut the large caps into slices, finely chop the legs.
- Bulbs cut in half, shred into half rings.
- Pour the butter into the pan with high sides, spreading it evenly over the whole area. Fill with potato wedges and mushrooms, add onions. Gently mix the ingredients, add spices, add salt and pepper, mix again.
- Cover the pan tightly with foil, place in the oven, bake for about half an hour at 220 ° C. 5–7 minutes before the end of roasting, remove the foil, so that the potatoes will acquire an appealing ruddy color. Hot dish spread out in plates, sprinkle with chopped dill.
French fries with mushrooms and pork in the oven
Of the three products that make up, adding cheese and sour cream makes a delicious dish, an appetizing French delicacy.
- 1 kg of potatoes;
- 2 onions (large);
- 500 - 600 grams of mushrooms;
- 400 grams of sour cream;
- 300 grams of hard cheese;
- Salt - to taste;
- Black pepper - to taste;
- 2 - 3 tbsp. l vegetable oil.
- Prepare mushrooms, peel, wash, dry, cut into thin plates.
- Peel the bulbs, cut them into half rings or rings.
- Medium-sized tubers to clean, cut into thin slices.
- Heat the butter in the pan and lightly fry the onion.
- On a baking sheet greased with butter, put the potatoes, salt it, cover with mushroom layer, pepper and salt again. Next, lay the bow.
- Stir sour cream with salt and pepper, pour evenly on top. Cover the dish with a sheet of foil.
- Push the pan into the oven, which is preheated to approximately 180 ° C. Make sure that the top of the dish is not burnt.
- After half an hour, check the readiness of the potatoes with a match or fork, and if it is soft, sprinkle the top with cheese chips. Bake until browning cheese for about 5 - 7 minutes. After the time has expired, get a baking sheet, cool, serve with fresh seasonal vegetables as a side dish or as an independent dish.
Potatoes with meat and mushrooms
Wonderful for ease of preparation, versatile dish. You can cook with any meat and different types of mushrooms. It turns out fragrant and tasty, for young hostesses, this recipe is a true find. Various vegetables and spices will help to diversify the taste.
- 400 grams of meat (any);
- 3 potato tubers;
- 1 - 2 pcs. fresh tomatoes;
- 300 g of mushrooms;
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot root;
- 12 pcs. prunes;
- 30 ml of vegetable oil;
- Salt - to taste;
- Spices - to taste.
- Peel and grate the carrot, finely chop the onion, fry in the oil.
- Prepare meat, peel, rinse, dry, cut into cubes of about 2 cm in size. Spread in 4 pot pots in equal portions, add 3 pieces to each. prunes.
- Wash mushrooms, peel, cut into plates, add to meat.
- Cover the mushroom layer with slices of tomato (remove the skin).
- Cut the peeled potatoes into large cubes and place them on the tomatoes.
- The last layer lay passerovka, spices and salt, close the pots lids.
- Place the dishes in the oven warmed to 200 ° C for a third of an hour, reduce the heat and simmer until ready 40 minutes. Put 15 tablespoons of sour cream in each pot and sprinkle with chopped dill. A good addition would be fresh or pickled vegetables. Serve directly in the pots, putting them on the plates.
There are lots of ways to cook potatoes with mushrooms in the oven: in the sleeve, pot, form, on a baking sheet. Add onions for flavor and benefits. To quickly clean the onion, cut it in half, and only then remove the husk.
For a dish, take a variety of potatoes that does not crumble during cooking. The most delicious is obtained with porcini mushrooms, even a small amount improves their taste. Cook for the first time according to the recipe, and then, having connected the imagination, experiment with the addition of various spices and spices, vegetables and fruits.
Any housewife should have several recipes for cooking in her piggy bank: for meat eaters, vegetarians, or people who are fasting. This will help out in many situations, for example, when guests stopped by or wanted to pamper their household with something tasty, and there was no strength left to prepare after a busy day.