Fish is useful at any age. It is rich in vitamins, micro-and macronutrients. Fish protein is absorbed by the body faster and easier meat. Sea is characterized by a high content of omega fatty acids, iodine, but inferior to river species in protein content. It is advisable to eat the product at least once a week.
Classic pollock with potatoes
Simple and budget recipe. Prepared quickly from the available products. Option for dinner or Sunday lunch.
- Fresh-frozen pollock - 1 kilogram;
- Potato average - 15 pieces;
- Onion - 1 head;
- Mayonnaise - 300 grams;
- Vegetable oil - 5 tablespoons;
- Lemon juice - a teaspoon;
- Parsley is a small bunch;
- Salt pepper.
Rinse pre-thawed pollock, remove bones, separate the fillets. Do not remove the skin. In a bowl, pour 2 tablespoons of butter, lemon juice. Add salt, pepper, chopped parsley, mix. Put a portion of the fillet and roll in the sauce so that each is soaked. Cover with a lid and leave for the time of preparation of potatoes.
Peel potatoes, cut into strips, put on a baking sheet, pre-greased with vegetable oil. Top with chopped chopped onion rings, lightly salt and pepper, mix. Potato slices cover completely with oil so that they do not turn out dry.
Spread the vegetables evenly on a baking sheet. Top with pickled fish fillet skin up, pour mayonnaise. Bake until cooked potatoes.
Cod baked with potatoes
I offer a delicate dish with a creamy taste, which can be served as a diet.
- Cod fillet - 500 grams;
- Large potatoes -7 pieces;
- Fatty cream - one and a half glasses;
- Cheese - 150 grams;
- Salt, pepper, greens.
Put the washed fillets on a paper towel. Let dry and cut into small pieces. Send in a bowl, sprinkle with salt, pepper, stir and cover with cling film.
Cut peeled potatoes into circles, boil until half cooked in salted water.
Put the boiled potatoes in a greased vegetable oil form, spread the fillets on top. Pour the cream all over, sprinkle with grated cheese.
Bake until cooked and browned. Sprinkle with herbs when serving.
For the dish, a fillet of river fish without small bones is suitable: catfish, pike perch, river trout. Bake the carp, crucian and carp whole.
- 1 kilogram of river fish fillet;
- 1.5 kilograms of potatoes;
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot;
- 250 grams of sour cream;
- 100 milliliters of vegetable oil;
- Three bay leaves;
- A bunch of parsley;
- A teaspoon of coriander.
Disassemble the fillets, remove the bones, cut into large pieces. Marinate: Sprinkle with salt, pepper, coriander, drizzle with oil and leave at room temperature, covered with a lid.
Now let's do some vegetables. Coarsely rub the carrots, cut the onion into thin rings, peeled potatoes into slices, sprinkle with salt and mix.
Pour the vegetable oil on the bottom of the form, lay the vegetables and fillets in layers: potatoes, carrots, onions, pickled fillets, chopped parsley and again a layer of potatoes. Cover the form with foil, put in a preheated oven for twenty minutes.
Dissolve sour cream with water to a liquid consistency and bring to the desired taste by adding pepper and salt. After twenty minutes, fill the potatoes with sauce, add a leaf of laurel, cover with foil or a lid. Cook another half hour.
Simple and quick recipe with carp
- Whole carp;
- 8 potato tubers;
- 4 onions;
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise;
- 5 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
Rinse cleaned carp under running water, remove excess moisture with a paper towel. Make transverse incisions on both sides. Salt the carcass well, pepper and refrigerate for twenty minutes.
Cut the peeled potatoes into four parts, salt and add pepper and butter. Mix well.
Pour a small amount of oil into the form, grease carp with mayonnaise, put it into the form. Put the onion into rings and insert into the cuts. Spread potatoes around.
Bake carp for one hour in an oven preheated to 180 ° C.
Cooking juicy red fish
Sometimes you want to pamper your family with something delicious, but sometimes, you do not have enough time and energy. In this case, I propose a recipe for baked red fish with potatoes.
- 0.5 kilogram of red fish fillet;
- 3 potatoes;
- 2 medium sized tomatoes;
- 120 grams of cheese;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise;
- 4 tablespoons sour cream.
Cut the fillet into portions, put on a baking sheet, previously covered with parchment and greased with refined oil. Salt and pepper fillets. While you will be engaged in the sauce and potatoes, the fish will salt partially.
Cook the sauce. Finely chop the tomatoes, rub the cheese on a fine grater, squeeze the garlic through a press. In the prepared products, add sour cream, mayonnaise, mix everything well. Salt a little.
Cut the peeled potatoes into large pieces, salt them and put them around the fillets. Spread the sauce on top.
Bake forty minutes.
Some useful tips
- When buying fresh fish, pay attention to the gills. In the recently caught individual, they are bright red. If the catch is long-standing, the gills will be whitish, dull, with a brownish tinge.
- When choosing frozen fish, pay attention to appearance. If it is of good quality and has not been defrosted before, then the carcass is even, of normal color, without yellowness, and covered with frost.
- Clean the fish from the scales with a fork, immersing the carcass in a bowl of water.
- To get rid of bitterness when bile is ingested, wipe the area with salt and rinse with cold water.
- To defrost the fish, place it on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator. Do not use a microwave or hot water.
- For baking, take a foil or a cooking sleeve so that the meat steamed better and was not dry.
- If red fish is held in lemon juice for 10 minutes before cooking, it will be more juicy.
Remember that oven-baked fish is healthier than fried fish. It has less fat, no harmful carcinogens formed during heat treatment.