Pancakes are a food that is popular in the United States and Canada. Before serving, they are watered with sweet syrup. The name comes from the words "pan" and "cake" - a frying pan and cake. In general, in appearance, form and cooking - this food is similar to the usual pancakes. They are also served for breakfast and plentifully watered with syrup or honey. The question arises how to cook pancakes at home to please your loved ones with sweet treats.
Fluffy American pancakes with milk
A kind of classic American recipe, which is simple. Pancakes are nourishing and tasty.
- Milk - 240 ml;
- Eggs - 2 pcs .;
- Sugar - two and a half spoons;
- 240 g of flour;
- Baking Powder - 9 g;
- Vanillin and condensed milk.
- To cook pancakes, you need to mix the sugar and eggs, then pour the milk. Then add vanilla, baking powder and sifted flour.
- All ingredients are well whipped with a whisk or a mixer. It should turn out the mass, in density similar to sour cream.
- Two tablespoons of dough are poured into a pre-heated frying pan. Fry for about a minute until bubbles appear. After that the pancake is turned on the opposite side.
When serving, pancakes are watered with syrup, condensed milk or honey.
Pancakes on milk with ricotta and apples for breakfast
Another interesting recipe that is not particularly complex. Pancakes will please everyone.
- 150 grams of ricotta;
- One and a half glasses of flour (375 ml);
- 1 cup of milk (250 ml);
- Eggs (two pieces);
- Sugar - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- 1 tsp vanilla and the same baking powder;
- Salt (half a spoon) and butter.
Ingredients for the filling:
- Brown sugar for powder.
- Whisk whip warm milk and add eggs. After that, ricotta is added and all elements are thoroughly mixed. The result is a homogeneous composition.
- Flour, salt, sugar, vanillin and baking powder are whipped in a separate container.
- The resulting mass is added to the milk, thoroughly mixing with a whisk.
- On the pan, which is pre-greased with vegetable oil, the dough is laid out ladle.
- Apple slices are added to the pancake and sprinkled with sugar. Frying time is 3 minutes on both sides.
Low-calorie pancakes on apple kefir
An interesting recipe is suitable for those who watch the figure and refrain from eating fatty or high-calorie foods.
- Flour wheat flour (500 g);
- Biokefir (450 ml);
- Sugar (two and a half spoons);
- Eggs (2 pieces);
- 3 apples;
- 0.5 teaspoons of soda and cinnamon.
- Beat eggs with sugar until foaming, then add kefir and soda with vinegar to it.
- Flour is added in small pieces and gradually added, which is thoroughly mixed.
- Grated apples are placed in the prepared mass.
- Roasting occurs before the bubbles and crust.
You can serve pastries with jam, sour cream or syrup.
Pancakes on the water
It is simple to cook, and all the ingredients will most certainly be at home.
- Water - 250 ml;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of olive oil;
- Flour - 260 g;
- Two small spoons of baking powder;
- Two large spoons of sugar;
- Two eggs;
- Salt - 0.5 tsp.
- Egg yolks and water are mixed and whipped until foam appears.
- Sifted wheat flour, baking powder and a gram of vanillin are poured into the composition, after which the ingredients are well whipped until a homogeneous mass is obtained. Then pour in olive oil.
- Salt is added to proteins, and sugar is added in small portions.
- The resulting mass is whipped up to the foam and added to the dough, which is laid out in a heated pan.
- Pancakes are fried until bubbles appear, and then rolled over to the other side.
The easiest recipe, which includes a minimum of components.
- Oatmeal flakes - 150 grams;
- 100 ml of milk;
- The flakes are crushed with a blender or coffee grinder, and milk is added to the flour produced. The mixture is stirred and left for a few minutes.
- Beat eggs in a separate bowl until a homogeneous composition is obtained, which is added to the oat mass and whipped thoroughly.
- Cooking takes place in a dry frying pan. Fry until bubbles appear, then flip the pancake to the opposite side.
Serve ready-made pancakes with honey, raisins or berries.
- 200 ml of milk;
- 2 eggs;
- 2 small spoons of cocoa powder;
- Sugar (3 tbsp. Spoons);
- Butter (50 g);
- One glass of flour;
- 1 tsp baking powder;
- Chocolate (40 g).
- Melt butter and chocolate. In a separate container, sugar, baking powder, flour, cocoa are mixed and a pinch of salt is added.
- Add milk, eggs and mix thoroughly into the resulting mass. Finally, a mixture of butter and chocolate is added.
- Roasting occurs before bubbles appear on the surface, for several minutes on each side.
Serve a dish with berries, condensed milk or jam.
To pankeyki turned out delicious, you need to look at the shelf life of products. This also applies to baking powder. The finished dough must be used quickly, otherwise it will not work to cook high-quality pancakes.
If the conditions are met, the finished dish will be delicious, and will appeal to all family members.