Every girl should know how to clean the coat at home. This piece of clothing is considered the most vulnerable to dirt. Classic coat - fashionable, modern, interesting. It will decorate any image, make it more harmonious. A variety of styles and colors makes it easy to choose the most preferred option.
Folk remedies and special chemicals for different materials
Cleaning the coat depends on the material from which it is made. When washing, do not twist the product if it is made of natural materials.
Drap - woolen fabric, thick, heavy, indestructible. The advantages include - resistance to fading, moulting. The fabric is afraid of hot water, as it consists of natural wool, therefore it is recommended to use dry methods.
- Coarse brush removes dust, moving in the direction of the pile.
- An affordable method of dealing with dust is black bread. Spread your coat on a flat surface. Crumble bread on the cloth. Carefully roll the crumbs with your hand, forming balls. Brush the residue off the coat using a brush.
- Stains can be removed without washing. It will help detergent, which is diluted in water. The liquid is applied to the pollution, and after 5-10 minutes, treated with a wet washcloth.
- In case of serious pollution, washing is allowed, but only in water with a temperature not higher than 30 degrees and manually.
Drying drape coat must be properly. Thing hang on hangers in a ventilated room. Do not remove until completely dry.
Tweed - wool fabric with a short pile and high elasticity. Its advantage - resistance to pollution, durability socks. The coat of this fabric is not wrinkled. Cleaning is recommended in accordance with the following rules.
- Get rid of the dust will help the vacuum cleaner.
- To remove the stain, it must be dried and brushed. In most cases this is enough.
- Eliminate stubborn stains by using soapy water, which is applied to the dirt. Then, remove the dirt with a brush and brush the material.
- In case of serious dirt, you can wash the product manually in warm water up to 30 degrees.
Dry tweed thing in horizontal form. Coat is placed between two towels to avoid deformation. Ironing is done from the inside of the material through a damp cloth.
Wool is the common name for animal fluff, which requires specific care. If you can’t determine which animal’s wool is made, do a test on a small and inconspicuous area. If everything is in order, you can use the tips to clean the coat.
- A sticky tape or a dry soft brush can help remove dust.
- A piece of cotton wool dipped in black tea will help bring back the shine of the dark fabric.
- Calcium and salt, mixed in a ratio of 1: 4, will help remove the rubbed places on the collar or sleeves.
- Cleaning should be performed from the edges to the central part, excluding the appearance of stains.
- Grease stains are removed from the inside with a piece of cotton dipped in gasoline. Outside, apply a clean cloth. In conclusion, the place is wiped with a damp cloth.
- Vinegar and alcohol mixed in the same parts will help eliminate alcohol stains.
- A solution prepared from 100 ml of warm water, ammonia and liquid soap, taken in one spoon, will eliminate stains of unknown origin.
- Washing, if necessary, is carried out in water with temperature up to 30 degrees, manually.
Dry woolen coats between towels. A piece of clothing made from natural material can be dried on the hangers, but if there is a possibility of stretching under the influence of weight, it is not recommended to take risks.
Cashmere is soft and delicate to the touch. It is made by combing the undercoat of a special goat breed. The fabric is susceptible to external influences, so you need to follow the guidelines for wear and cleaning.
- Dirt is removed with a damp cloth.
- Grease stains are treated with purified gasoline, and talcum powder is poured on top. After drying the dirty talc is enough to brush. If necessary, the procedure is repeated several times.
- Sweat stains can be removed with a cotton pad moistened with soapy water. Then treat with ammonia solution. Finally, the cloth is wiped with a damp cloth.
- Stains of unknown origin can be removed with ammonia and glycerin mixed in equal proportions. Remove the residue with a damp cloth.
- Wash is allowed only in delicate mode at temperatures up to 30 degrees, using a liquid detergent. Spin, twisting - are unacceptable. Remember, in some cases, cashmere can not be washed. This is written on the label.
Drying is performed on a horizontal surface. The bulk of the water should be gently squeezed, not twisting the coat. Under the product enclose a towel. Nearby should not be heating devices and exposure to sunlight. Ironing is allowed only by steam.
Leather - a material of high flexibility and strength, demanded due to durability and versatility. The item of leather outerwear is comfortable to wear, modern and resistant to dirt. If you still need cleaning, you can use the following recommendations:
- Wet rags - the best remedy for dirt.
- A solution of two spoons of ammonia and liquid soap, mixed in a glass of water, will help get rid of plaque and light dirt. Remains of the solution are cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Alcohol, lemon juice and glycerin, which consistently wipe the contaminated area, will help to cope with greasy places.
- Get rid of traces of salt will help vinegar. It will restore the skin shine.
- Soaking a leather coat in water is not recommended. Having turned inside out, only the lining is soaped.
- A small volume of water or a damp cloth removes detergent.
Drying is performed in a suspended state. To prevent the product from stretching, it is not recommended to wear it until it is completely dry.
Suede - velvety and soft natural material, quite durable, easy to clean. Cleaning recommendations are as follows:
- Calcium will help get rid of dust. Need to clean in the direction of the pile.
- Remove fat stains using this solution: mix a spoon of soda with 100 ml of milk. Apply the product on the contaminated area for 2-3 minutes and remove with a suede brush.
- Starch will help in the fight against fat stains. They are strewn with problem areas, and brushed off after 2-3 hours.
- The stains are removed with an eraser or a crust of bread.
- To get rid of wrinkles, hold the coat over the steam. Then hang it on a hanger or lay it on a horizontal surface.
- Soak and unscrew the material can not. Rinsing in soapy water, with temperatures up to 30 degrees.
- This solution will cope with the deification: add half a spoonful of glycerin to a liter of water.
Drying is carried out in a horizontal form. First you need to wipe the material with a towel, and then wait until it is completely dry. You can stroke from the inside out in delicate mode.
Features of cleaning coats of different colors
Depending on the color scheme, different cleaning methods may be needed. The most difficult thing in cleaning is the light coat, especially the white one.
Snow-white coat is better to give dry cleaning. There is a high probability of harming the appearance when self-cleaning by folk methods.
If home cleaning is required, it should be understood that selectively remove stains will not work. This will lead to the appearance of streaks on the material. After cleaning the stains, the coat is rinsed in cool water and dried.
Black and others
The coat of black and other dark colors does not need special methods. It is enough to follow the recommendations depending on the material. Selective removal of stains is allowed.
Light-colored coat, brushed similarly to white leather. After cleaning, rinse the product in cool water. This will be a guarantee against divorce.
Adhering to good advice, you can achieve high-quality cleaning.
- Remove all the pockets before cleaning.
- It is recommended to shake out the coat before cleaning.
- Check for contamination in bright light.
- You can get rid of debris and dust with a brush.
- Snow-white coat is better to carry dry cleaning.
- In the presence of serious pollution the best solution is to entrust the work to professionals.
Coat - a product that needs timely, high-quality care. It is necessary to follow the recommendations for a particular material and color. This will be a guarantee of durability in the sock, and the preservation of the attractive appearance of outerwear.