Purified vodka is much more pleasant to the taste, and does not cause a hangover and a headache the next day, because after filtration, impurities are removed, due to which a person gets intoxicated from his feet when intoxicated.
A great way to achieve the desired result. To filter 20 liters of alcoholic liquid, you need one glass of milk. It is recommended to use store pasteurized products of 1-1.5% fat.
Add milk to vodka or alcohol and leave for five days. Shake liquid container occasionally. The final stage will be filtering through several layers of cotton wool. The result may be muddy, but everything is fixable - put any citrus in the liquid and the problem will go away.
Able to remove various oils from vodka. For a 1.5 liter of booster, take one egg protein of medium size. Before adding to vodka or alcohol, prepare an egg mixture. Beat the protein, mix with 1 glass of water at room temperature and pour in alcohol. Insist up to 7 days, then filter through cotton wool.
Freezing will help clean the alcohol from impurities. Pour the vodka into the aluminum container, close the container tightly with the lid and place in the freezer. The procedure lasts an average of 12 hours. It is important to consider that after freezing the fortress becomes higher.
Infusion and activated carbon
Put activated charcoal at the rate of 2 tablets per 3 liters of liquid, and leave for three days. Next, filter using cotton wool.
Use only fresh black rye bread. Yeast fungi, which are in the bakery product, help to eliminate unpleasant taste and relieve turbidity. Per 1 liter of alcohol, vodka or moonshine is taken 100 grams of breadcrumbs. Infuse the drink for about 7 days, then filter.
Small purple crystals are able to clean vodka with alcohol well. Add the powder to the liquid at the rate of 2 grams per 1 liter of alcohol. Put the container in a dark place for two weeks. After the liquid becomes a transparent color, and a precipitate falls to the bottom, filter with cotton swabs. In some cases, use a conventional filter for water purification.
Take refined oil at the rate of 100 ml per 3 liters of vodka, close the container with a lid and shake well. Leave for one day. Since the oil will float on top, it will not be difficult to drain the finished purified drink. Additionally filter through cotton wool.
It will help cheap and high-quality clear vodka at home. Use about 10 g of the product per 1 liter of alcohol. Defend within a day, at the end of the process remove sediment.
Fruits not only help to get rid of unnecessary impurities, but also give an unusual taste, adding bright notes. Most often use orange, apple or lemon.
In a three-liter bottle filled with alcohol, add 1-2 fruit, cut into slices. Defend for 2-3 days and filtered through a cotton swab.
Why and when to clean
The most dangerous substances found in home-made alcoholic beverages are fusel oils. They adversely affect human health in general, and it is because of them that the next day after consumption, the head splits. To avoid this, cleansing is carried out by the above methods.
- To filter any alcohol use cotton wool, cotton pads or gauze, folded in several layers.
- To improve the taste, it is recommended to add hops or honey.
- They give a pleasant smell to vodka or alcohol with various herbs, berries or citrus fruits.
How to make vodka from alcohol?
Preparing homemade vodka is not as difficult as it may seem at first glance. The main thing is to maintain the necessary proportions and terms.
The main stages of the transformation of alcohol into vodka:
- Prepare the water. It should be cleaned (store in bottles), ideally - spring. The use of distilled is excluded completely. The best option is soft purified water with a minimum salt content.
- Prepare alcohol. To obtain vodka, ethyl or medical alcohol is taken, which is diluted with water, and the fortress is monitored using a hydrometer.
- Additional ingredients. Auxiliary substance in the production of vodka is glucose. Its preparation is simple: dissolve 1 kg of sugar in 1 liter of water, boil the liquid, removing the froth.
- Honey, citric acid, citrus juice can be added if desired.
- Mix all ingredients per 100 ml of alcohol and 130 ml of water. Glucose and aromatic additives will not affect the fortress.
Preparing vodka is not a huge job, but alcohol abuse causes irreparable harm to health. The main thing is to have a head on your shoulders and not get carried away. Take care of yourself!