Potatoes - the most popular vegetable among the Slavs. It is difficult to imagine a festive or everyday dinner without this dish. Interesting is stuffed potatoes, which is suitable even for a banquet.
Stuffed Potato - A Classic Recipe
A classic recipe is potatoes stuffed with meat.
- 5 large potatoes;
- 300 g chicken fillet;
- one onion;
- 2 tbsp. l butter;
- 75-100 g of greenery;
- 40-50 grams of hard cheese.
Cooking time: 1 hour.
- Wash and dry the potatoes.
- Dry tubers cut in half. Spread each half with butter.
- Chicken fillet cut into small cubes. Then add the finely chopped greens to the meat and mix thoroughly.
- Hard cheese cut into thin slices, and fill the potatoes with prepared ground meat. Cheese strips in the form of a grid, lay on top.
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment. Then put the halves on it.
- Bake for about 40-50 minutes at 180 degrees.
The most delicious potatoes with minced meat in the oven
Prepare the dish easily and quickly, especially if the kitchen has a tool for forming holes in the tubers.
- 20 potatoes;
- 300-400 grams of minced meat;
- One egg;
- 200g cream;
- One onion;
- 70 g butter;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of vegetable oil;
- 50 ml of water;
- Salt pepper to taste.
- Rinse the tubers of the same size and shape with water and peel. Cut the middle.
- Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil and put potatoes on it upwards.
- Getting to the preparation of the filling. Stuffing will suit pork, beef, chicken or mixed. Put the meat in a bowl, add the egg salt, pepper and spices as desired. Peel the onion and cut into small cubes.
- Add it both raw and fried until golden. Mix everything thoroughly and fill the potatoes.
- Melt the butter in the pan and add the cream. Heat the mixture slightly and mix. Do not bring to a boil!
- In a baking tray with potatoes, add water and warm cream-butter mixture. Dish send for 40-50 minutes oven. Bake at a temperature of 180-190 degrees.
Serve with sour cream and finely chopped greens.
Stuffed Potatoes With Mushrooms
Another original recipe with which the hostess will surprise households and friends.
- 1 kg of potatoes;
- 400 g of any mushrooms;
- 150 ml of cream;
- 2.5 tsp salt;
- 1 tsp black pepper;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of vegetable oil.
- Wash the potatoes with water, put in a saucepan, cover with cold water, add salt and put on the fire. Cook until fully cooked.
- While the tubers are boiling, cook the stuffing. Mushrooms clean, wash, cut into small cubes.
- Fry mushrooms until half cooked in vegetable oil. Then add the cream and salt. Bring to full readiness. Some housewives cook without adding cream.
- Peel the boiled potatoes and cut them in half. From the side of the cut with a spoon, make a recess. Smear a baking sheet with vegetable oil, lay out salted and peppered potatoes.
- Put the filling in the cut holes. Heat the oven to 200-220 degrees. Bake for about 15-20 minutes.
On request, potatoes can be put a little grated cheese and cook until an appetizing crust.
Stuffed potatoes with vegetables
This cooking method is the longest. It is popular with women who are afraid to gain extra pounds.
- 10 potatoes;
- One carrot;
- 1 PC. - a tomato;
- A little nutmeg (at the tip of the knife);
- 2 tbsp. spoons of sunflower oil;
- 100 g butter;
- A bunch of fresh dill;
- Salt to taste.
- Wash tubers and boil in uniform.
- While the potatoes are being cooked, prepare the remaining vegetables. They need to be washed and dried.
- With the boiled tubers, cut the tops, and with the help of a spoon make grooves. Put the contents in a separate cup and mash.
- Vegetables cut into small cubes of the same size.
- Chop vegetables in a frying pan for about 5 minutes. Add puree, salt, spices and nutmeg. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Put the butter in the middle of the potato first and then the filling.
- Put the potatoes on a greased baking sheet and send to bake in an oven preheated to 180-190 degrees for 20 minutes. When ready, top each potato with butter.
Sprinkle with chopped dill before serving.
To make the dish in the oven tasty, pay attention to the following nuances.
- Tubers must be of the same grade and the same size.
- When choosing a variety, pay attention to species with an average starch content. During baking, they will not fall apart.
- Do not take too small tubers.
- To make neat grooves in potatoes, use a teaspoon or ice cream special.
- While serving the dish, think about its addition. If mincemeat or fish were used as a filling, by the way you will have a vegetable salad. If the filling of vegetables, take the fish or chops. Sauce is welcome.
- Serve hot or warm.
Cooking stuffed potatoes is quick and easy. Various options for the filling will be appreciated by even the most demanding gourmets. It is important to remember that any business must be approached creatively and with love, then everything will work out.