Headphones are an integral part of the image of a dynamic and busy person. Convenience electro-acoustic device undoubtedly. Through their use, you can listen to audio books and music without annoying others.
Step-by-step cleaning plan
- When processing the vacuum model of headphones at home, remove the lining of silicone. We wash them in warm water with soap. Rinse and leave to dry on a cloth. Make sure that your pet (if any) does not chew spare parts.
- In the bottle cap pour a few drops of alcohol or liquid for glasses.
- We set the headphones with the speaker nets down, securing with improvised means. We take a couple of clothespins and with the help of the capture device at the base of the speaker, set so that the grid is soaked in alcohol. You can hold the headphones with your hands, plunging into a liquid. The exposure time is three to five minutes. It's enough. After a while, wipe with a cloth.
- Cotton disc with alcohol scrub the wires and plastic outer parts with gentle movements. Be careful, perhaps damage to internal, thin wiring. Notice how much dirt is on this part of the device! Repeat the processing, changing the disk until it remains clean.
- Soak all the parts with a paper towel. Dry for three hours, collect headphones.
Apple EarPods Cleaning Features
Apple has presented its users with headphones that provide comfortable listening to audio. They are ergonomic, comfortable for the ears, have a nice design. Cleaning is also necessary for this miracle of modern technology.
The main thing is not to panic. We take 3% hydrogen peroxide, cotton swabs, bottle cap.
- Pour into the cap peroxide. Dip a cotton swab into it and very carefully three mesh surface. Make sure that moisture does not get inside the device. It is not worth much to wet the wand and click on the speaker grid.
- We wait for the substance to dissolve earwax - two or three minutes.
- Take a dry cotton swab. Wipe the places that moistened.
- If for some reason the earwax has not been cleaned, but is clogged along the edges of the earpiece (which also happens), pass through these places with a toothpick.
- Wipe all the net with a clean dry stick. After half an hour, enjoy the excellent sound.
How to clean the headphone jack 3.5
Over time, the mini-jack connector of 3.5 mm can become dirty - dust, hairs, hairs clog it. Headphones will turn off, and from time to time interrupt the audio session with noise interference. Eliminate this by cleansing.
ATTENTION! Do not use cologne or perfume as a cleaning agent. Aromatic components can stick to the details of the hole and plug. This will lead to deterioration of the device.
- Take a sharp object. For example, a toothpick or a match. We wind on the tip a little cotton.
- Moistened in alcohol.
- Gently wipe inside the connector.
Cleansing can be completed when the cotton swabs remain clean.
You can use another way.
- Cotton pad dipped in alcohol, divided into two parts. It turned out a cotton pad thinner by half. This will increase the convenience of cleaning the connector.
- Wrap the headphone plug into the disc so that the smooth side of the cotton pad remains outside, and the fuzzy side fits the plug tightly.
- Insert (neatly!) The wrapped long part of the connector into the 3.5 mm socket. In the course of the movement of the plug collect dirt.
- Finish cleaning when cotton is coming out clean.
How to fold the headphone wire so that it does not get tangled
- We wind the wire around our palm several times.
- Release the twisted part of the wire and equal for the edges.
- The remaining tail wrapped in a few turns in the middle.
- We pull this part into a loop formed across the coiled wires.
Some useful tips
- Do your white headphones look grayed out? Use for cleaning instead of alcohol liquid to remove nail polish. The tool should be without acetone.
- Keep headphones dry.
- Do not turn on the sound loudly so as not to spoil the speakers of the audio device.
Now you know the simple and budgetary ways that will help screw the electro-acoustic device to a new life.