Kidneys - the filter of the human body! They provide the process of removing harmful substances, ensuring the functioning of internal organs and systems. With a high content of toxins, the kidneys work is broken, stones are formed. As a result, obstruction of the ureter is diagnosed. To avoid serious consequences, it is necessary to systematically clean the excretory system.
Why and from what clean the kidneys
Kidneys cleanse the blood, remove toxic substances and metabolic products. With the accumulation of mucus and slag fragments sand and stones are formed. For the prevention of urolithiasis, the cleaning of the renal system should be carried out at least once a year.
Signs of poor organ function:
- Dark circles and the formation of bags in the eye area.
- Frequent urination.
- Muddy urine color.
- Visual impairment.
- Increased intraocular pressure.
- Frequent migraines.
- Painful symptom in the lumbar region.
By resorting to alternative medicine, you can quickly and effectively clean the kidneys and bladder from toxins and restore the acid-base balance at home. Systematic therapy also normalizes the water-salt metabolism.
Effective folk methods
Most popular recipes will help cleanse the body without harming the body.
Medicinal herbs and infusions
Herbs - Natural Healers:
- For cleansing at home you will need: linden flowers, pumpkin and flax seeds, blackberry leaf (crushed), elder flower and St. John's wort.
- Herbs are taken in equal proportions (50 g each) and filled with hot water (400 ml).
- A handful of dry chamomile is added.
- The mixture is placed on the stove, boiled for 25 minutes, filtered.
- The course of treatment for five days, take 40 minutes before a meal, 25 ml.
- Veronica officinalis (100 g) is filled with boiling water (400 ml).
- Infused for 1 hour, filtered.
- In the mixture is introduced "golden mustache" (20 g).
- The drug is taken at least three times a day, 20 ml. The course of treatment is 5-6 times a year.
Purification can be done independently with small stones. Place in a container: cabbage pickle (1 l), olive oil (400 ml) and juice of 4 lemons. Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Take 100 ml every half hour.
ATTENTION! In a few hours, the stones will start to come out. The process may be accompanied by pain symptoms, nausea, diarrhea.
The treatment is carried out in two stages:
- Make a preparatory tool. Take herbal collection in equal quantities: oregano, lemon balm, knotweed, St. John's wort, sage leaf, rosehip berries. Slice, it should make 100 grams of the mixture. Pour 500 ml of boiling water, leave for 3-4 hours. Filter, take 100 ml before a meal, for seven days.
- By the end of the week, add fir oil (5-6 drops) to each dose of the preparation. Break 14 days and repeat again!
Vegetables and juices
With the help of parsley and dill, you can clear the kidney stones. Herbs have a diuretic effect.
- Take greens (40 g each) and apple juice (1 l). In the morning on an empty stomach do a cleansing enema. Mix the parsley and dill (do not cut), divide into 5 servings.
- After each reception of greens drink 200 grams of juice. It is not recommended to eat other foods throughout the day.
For the health of the kidneys, mix vegetable juices from carrots, beets and cucumbers in a ratio of 10: 3: 3.
With an excess of uric acid in the kidneys are found urates. It will be helpful to add unpeeled oats to the diet. The day before cleaning, start eating vegetables and water.
Wash the grains of oats, put in a thermos, pour hot boiled water. Insist 12 hours. Start treatment in the morning. Steamed porridge grind. Drink throughout the day. Do not add sugar or salt.
Cleansing the kidneys with water is the most natural way. Waking up in the morning, drink 200-400 ml of pure water. Throughout the day, another 200 ml every 60 minutes, another 400 ml at bedtime.
Cranberries and lingonberries are natural diuretics. They effectively clean the kidneys.
- Fresh berry - 150 grams per day.
- Morse - 200 ml per day. Grind the fruit, instead of sugar, use honey. The course of therapy is 14 days.
Mumiy is used by alternative medicine since ancient times. Provides therapeutic, cleansing and immunomodulatory effects.
Dissolve the mummy (3 g) in water (3 l). Reception is carried out from 3 to 4 times a day, 30 minutes before the beginning of the meal, 30 ml. Duration: 10/3. Full course of purification - 15 g mummy.
Medical kidney clearance
Before carrying out of cleansing measures, a medical examination is carried out. After establishing the diagnosis prescribed drugs. Therapy can be prescribed for prophylactic or therapeutic purposes.
Cleansing is done:
- Diuretic drugs (pharmacological or natural). They activate the secretion of urine, remove toxic substances with the liquid, thereby improving the functioning of the organ.
- Dissolving stones medication. These funds grind the stones and contribute to their painless output.
|Cheers Lax||With urolithiasis and kidney diseases.||Vitamin C, B1, AT2, dandelion, Althea root, hops.||Pregnancy, feeding period.|
|Cysto Transit||Cleansing, anti-inflammatory, stone-deducing agent.||Chamomile, knotweed, field horsetail, cranberries.||Individual intolerance to the components.|
|Gortex||Cleansing, painkiller, antiseptic.||Hydrangea root.||None.|
ATTENTION! Before you begin treatment with drugs, consult with a specialist!
Diet and special nutrition
The formation of sand and kidney stones contributes to poor nutrition and poor quality water. To cleanse the body and prevent salt deposits should:
- Exclude foods high in protein.
- Eat 6-7 times a day.
- Abandon products from wheat flour.
In the diet include:
- Vegetables, fruits, berries.
- Vegetable puree and soups.
- Fat-free meat and fish dishes.
- Kefir, cottage cheese, ryazhenka.
Tips and tricks
Before cleaning, follow some rules:
- Eat separately, balanced.
- The last meal to carry out three hours before bedtime.
- Eat foods that have been heat treated.
- Do sport.
- Do not limit yourself to walking.
Before cleaning the kidneys at home, be sure to consult with your doctor!
Cleanse the body - easy! There is a huge number of popular recipes that help the patient in the healing process. However, before cleaning the kidneys and the excretory system, it is better to visit a medical facility!