Cod - due to its taste, is a valuable commercial fish. Its meat is able to provide the body with essential nutrients, contains a sufficient amount of easily digestible protein. This is a very short list of its merits.
The classic recipe for cod fillets in the oven
Cod is a delicious and valuable seafood, its qualities are universal. It goes well with cereals and vegetables. Cooking can be varied by adding ingredients to the preferences of the whole family. Below is a classic recipe for home cooking.
- Fillet - 0.5 kg;
- Juice of half a lemon;
- Garlic clove;
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- Wash the carcass, pat dry with paper towels. Salt, sprinkle with pepper.
- In a container, mix lemon juice, vegetable oil, and finely chopped garlic.
- Brush with marinade and leave to marinate for an hour.
- Place the fillets in a greased container and bake at 180o for about half an hour.
Cod baked in foil with vegetables
Cooking technology involves steaming vegetables.
- Fillet - 0.5 kg;
- Pepper sweet two colors;
- Two tomatoes;
- Passing oil - 30 g;
- Garlic - a few cloves.
- Peel the onions, carrots, wash the vegetables.
- Salt the cod, sprinkle with pepper and leave to marinate while vegetables are being cooked.
- Vegetables cut into cubes of the same size.
- Fry the onions and carrots in butter.
- Alternately add eggplant, pepper, zucchini, tomatoes at the very end.
- Garlic will be more fragrant if it is added to the hot oil before frying. This will give the vegetables a special flavor that will be transferred to the whole dish. Fry the garlic in oil for a few seconds so that it does not burn, and then add the vegetables.
- Oil the foil, put the fillet and place the steamed vegetables on top. Cover with paper and bake at 180o for about half an hour.
- Allow to cool without opening.
Juicy cod in sour cream with cheese
Cod baked in sour cream, get juicy, and an appetizing cheese crust will be pleasing to the eye.
- Cod - 0.6 kg;
- Sour cream - 200 ml;
- Cheese - 100 g (can be more);
- Oil for frying - a couple of spoons;
- Juice of half a lemon;
- Wash the carcass, dry using paper towels and cut into portions.
- Salt, sprinkle with pepper and pour over lemon juice. Leave for half an hour to marinate.
- Peel the onions and cut into half rings.
- In hot oil, fry cod pieces, not bringing to full readiness.
- Portions put in a container for baking.
- Pasted onion lay out on cod.
- Top with sour cream and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Cook at 180o for about half an hour.
Cod with potatoes and vegetable marinade
A generic side dish is potatoes. It can be cooked separately, and you can bake with cod, then it will be saturated with vegetable marinade and cod flavor. If desired, you can add tomatoes and sweet peppers.
- Fillet - 0.7 kg;
- Potatoes -1 kilogram;
- Vegetable oil for passaging;
- Mayonnaise - a pack (200 g);
- Prepare the fish: rinse, dry and cut into portions. Salt, sprinkle with pepper.
- Peel and wash the potatoes. Cut into rings. Salt
- Peel the onions, carrots, finely chop. Pour oil into a heated container and pass vegetables.
- Capacity for baking grease. Put potatoes on the bottom, fish in the next layer, steamed vegetables on it.
- Mayonnaise pour the vegetables. If desired, you can sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 180 about 30-50 minutes, depending on the readiness of the potatoes.
- Before use, decorate with chopped greens.
- Fish is a perishable product, if you can not cook on the day of purchase, it must be washed, dried and marinated. Or at least salt and pepper and put in the fridge.
- Add lemon juice to marinade, and the finished dish will have an unusual taste and aroma.
- If desired, kefir or mayonnaise is added to the marinade.
- Cod has the ability to quickly give moisture, so that it was not dry, it is baked in foil or under a layer of vegetables.
- Before baking the fillet, it is desirable to grease with vegetable oil.
- The easiest way: pickle the fish and cook in a culinary sleeve or container with a lid.
- The combination of different spices can drastically change the taste of the dish. Cooks are advised to use combinations: "paprika and thyme", "pepper, nutmeg and coriander", "pepper, tarragon and dill."
Even cooked dishes according to the standard recipe will delight and delight all family members and guests. If you wish, you can experiment by adding new components. Due to this, a new dish may appear, which will be the "highlight" of the holiday table and the hostess's pride.