No women are insured against the appearance of wrinkles. The most troubles are usually delivered by those that appear due to the developed mimicry. In addition, the causes of wrinkles in the forehead can be several: from hereditary predisposition to serious problems in the body. Eliminate them only through competent and regular care. If the situation is not so neglected, folk remedies and professional cosmetics will help. In case of strongly pronounced defects, it is necessary to turn to modern methods, which the physician-cosmetologist will help to choose.
Why do wrinkles appear on the forehead
There can be many reasons for the appearance of unprofitable grooves on the forehead, the main ones are:
- Age. Over the years, irreversible processes occur in the body. This also applies to the skin. Collagen production begins to decline, and eventually stops altogether. The skin becomes unprotected, as a result of which there are grooves on the forehead.
- Ultraviolet. Scorching sunshine - the main enemies of young skin. They lead to the destruction of DNA cells, delicate collagen fibers, and the smallest blood vessels lose their former strength. As a result, the skin loses moisture, elasticity, wrinkles begin to appear.
- Rich mimicry. Excessive mimic activity, like frowning eyebrows, is fraught with the early appearance of wrinkles. At first they are barely noticeable, but over time they become deeper.
- Stressful situations. Emotional surges are accompanied by the release into the blood of adrenaline and hormones harmful to the female beauty. Their task is to provide the most important organs with nutrition and oxygen. The skin at the same time experiencing a deficiency of blood flow, and with it the nutrients. If stress recurs day by day, wrinkles appear at a very fast pace.
- Bad ecology. Dirty air, an abundance of chemicals in water and food, radiation from electrical appliances. To this list is to add on the use of alcohol, drugs. All this adversely affects the condition of the skin, leading to the formation of wrinkles.
- Weight loss. In pursuit of the perfect figure, women sometimes completely forget about the skin. Lack of nutrition causes the body to expend nutrients from the subcutaneous layer, resulting in severe dehydration, the rapid formation of wrinkles.
- Unsuitable makeup. Sometimes women themselves ruin the skin with improperly selected care products. For example, use a cream for fatty type, while having a dry or normal.
- Diseases of the internal organs and body systems. Serious disruption of the internal organs causes many diseases. This causes an early appearance of wrinkles, flabbiness, dehydration of the skin.
Effective folk methods
To remove wrinkles on the forehead will help different home methods and daily grooming procedures, resulting in the use of high-quality nutrient.
- Caudalie. Nourishing skin with a light texture. Cream cashmere smoothes small wrinkles on the forehead, and makes deeper ones less noticeable. Externally, the face seems refreshed and rejuvenated. The cream gives an incredible smoothness, velvety skin of any type. Does not contain fat, 94% of ingredients of natural origin.
- Micro Biocellulaire. Rejuvenating lifting, effectively smoothes wrinkles. It makes the skin more elastic, stops the processes of fading, defeats free radicals. Due to the unique composition, it feeds from the inside, forms a facial contour, has the effect of a micro-lifting. So, peptides relax the facial muscles, relieve tension, natural oils and plankton perfectly moisturize, eliminate the symptoms of fatigue, redness, equalize tone.
- Lierac Premium. It contains many active elements that quickly and effectively restore skin elasticity, its density and radiance. Even deep wrinkles are noticeably smoothed, not to mention the small mimic. Along the way, the cream fights with enlarged pores, excessive pigmentation and other dermatological problems. It creates an invisible film that protects the skin from the negative effects of the environment, saturates it with moisture, makes it more velvety and well-groomed. Does not contain parabens, eliminates the appearance of comedones.
A well-executed massage perfectly fights wrinkles on the forehead:
- Hands Against vertical wrinkles on the bridge of the nose, stroking in the up / down direction, as well as to the eyebrows, is effective. Then - from the center point of the forehead to the edges, pinching the eyebrows with two fingers (thumb, index) and making gentle tapping with the pads of the fingers. It turns out imitation of rain. Next, hold the palm from left to right and back. To obtain a visible effect, you must use a cream or oil and apply daily for 20 days.
- Heated oils (Olive, almond, apricot oil is the most suitable for this procedure). Any of them is poured into a shallow container, dipped at the tips of the fingers, and with massage movements they begin to rub the product into the wrinkles. Do it from the center towards the edges. The duration of the oil massage is up to 8 minutes. It is better to do in the evening, so that during the night the skin continues to absorb oil. Remove excess with a dry cloth.
- Means for peeling. It is very effective to combine two cosmetic procedures: massage and peeling. For this purpose, a special composition is applied to the skin of the forehead, after which massage movements are performed with circular movements of the fingertips. The duration of the procedure is 4 minutes. The remains are washed off with water.
At home, masks made from natural ingredients serve as an excellent means of fighting wrinkles in the forehead area:
- Boiled potatoes (1 pc.) + Dessert spoon of milk, sour cream, cosmetic oil (you can take olive). Apply the mask twice a week. Duration - 25 minutes.
- Mix finely shabby cucumber, potatoes. Vegetable mixture is applied on the face for about 20 minutes. After the composition is washed off with water acidified with lemon juice, smeared with olive oil.
- Egg white + a small spoonful of lemon juice and salt. The composition is kept on the forehead for at least 10 minutes.
- Sour cream (50 ml) + dry yeast (large spoon). Mix thoroughly and apply to skin for at least 25 minutes.
- Olive oil is plentifully applied on the forehead, covered with a napkin, and warmed on top with a towel. After 20 minutes, the remains are removed, rinsing the skin with a decoction of herbs.
There is a special set of exercises, thanks to which it will be possible to significantly reduce wrinkles.
- The tips of the fingers of both hands are placed strictly along the growth line of the strands, the skin is pressed and extremely pulled up. At the end point, they linger for up to 5 seconds, then relax. The number of repetitions - up to 20.
- The fingertips are placed on the eyebrows, pulling the skin down. In this case, the muscles of the forehead must resist. The number of repetitions - 25.
- The elbows are placed on a horizontal base, pressing the muscles of the forehead with the palms, gently stretching them in opposite directions. Try to frown and create resistance. The number of repetitions - 20. Exercise allows you to deal with vertical grooves on the forehead.
- Put your palms on the temples and try to stretch the skin on the forehead. Then quickly raise and lower the eyebrows, staying at the limiting points for a few seconds. The number of repetitions - 25.
Excellent home cryotherapy has proven itself. The frontal wrinkles are rubbed with ice cubes. Last, it is better to make yourself from a decoction of medicinal herbs (comfrey, marigold, chamomile).
Very effective in dealing with the problem of compresses:
- Paraffin. Paraffin (45 g) is melted in a water bath, olive oil is plentifully applied on the forehead. The gauze folded in several layers is immersed in paraffin and then placed on the forehead for about 25 minutes. The first results are noticeable after 4 procedures.
- Mint. Dried mint herb is poured with boiling water and kept on the fire for 6 minutes. In the cooled broth, immerse the fabric, then applying it to the forehead for 15 minutes. Mint perfectly rejuvenates the skin, cleanses the pores, exfoliates the horny particles.
Botox injections - the pros, cons, price
About Botox has long been a legend, as one of the most effective, but unsafe skin wrinkles.
- Eliminates even deep wrinkles.
- Tightens skin.
- Prevents the emergence of new grooves.
- The effect appears after 5 days, lasts up to six months.
- Not all people are sensitive to botulinum toxin, sometimes the introduction is ineffectual.
- Has a number of contraindications for health reasons.
- Contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation.
The cost of the procedure:
Depending on the severity of the problem, the cosmetologist calculates the optimal number of input units of the active substance. The average cost of one unit is 350 rubles. From 12 to 35 IU is usually required for the forehead area, and up to 25 IU for the vertical folds between the eyebrows.
Cosmetology has the most effective methods of correction of age-related skin changes. The main thing is to choose a reputable salon and a competent specialist.
The introduction of this substance into the grooves on the forehead allows the skin to return youth and smoothness. The dosage of the substance is calculated by the doctor, based on the condition of the skin and the depth of the problem.
Injections smooth even deep wrinkles, and therefore they are the most popular in patients. In addition, the substance has a natural origin, well tolerated, without causing rejection and foci of inflammation.
Hyaluronic acid allows you to return youth and beauty without affecting the nerve endings and without paralyzing the muscles of the face. The effect of its use is noticeable literally immediately and lasts from several months to a year, depending on the condition of the skin and the individual characteristics of the patient.
To eliminate furrows on the forehead, experts use chemical peels. The procedure is based on the burn of the surface layer of the epidermis, when the doctor treats the problem areas with a peeling mixture. It contains glycolic or lactic, retinoic or azelaic acid. As a result of the burn, the surface flakes of the skin are rejected, the synthesis of new fibers is improved. At the same time, there is a powerful rejuvenating effect - the skin is renewed, wrinkles are smoothed.
To obtain a sustainable result, it is recommended to combine chemical peels with other types of effects. The minimum peeling course is 5 procedures.
Each modern beauty salon provides skin rejuvenation services through the use of special equipment.
Especially popular are the procedures for laser resurfacing and tightening, ozone and microcurrent therapy, micro-imaging and rf-lifting. These manipulations are performed by a cosmetologist and, if necessary, local anesthesia is administered. The latter, for example, allows you to remove pain when grinding the upper layer of the epidermis with a laser.
The effect of hardware cosmetology is noticeable immediately, lasts from 1 to 3 years, depending on the severity of frontal wrinkles and the individual characteristics of the patient.
Mesotherapy and biorevitalization
The method of mesotherapy is the introduction under the skin of special vitamin cocktails, selected for a particular person. They consist of vitamins, amino acids, plant extracts, collagen, and minerals. Under the action of a powerful medicinal recharge, the frontal wrinkles begin to smooth, and the skin returns the lost tone. The visible effect is already apparent from the second session. It is recommended to complete a course of 12 procedures. The result lasts up to 12 months.
With biorevitalization, solutions based on hyaluronic acid, different in composition and concentration, are introduced into problem areas. They are selected in accordance with the needs of each patient. As a result of course procedures, smoothing of wrinkles, elimination of sagging, improving skin tone are noted.
Lifting - smas and rf
When smas-lifting, ultrasonic radiation is used, due to which an increase in muscle turgor is observed. This prevents skin from sagging on the forehead.
During RF lifting, rejuvenation occurs due to the action of high frequency electromagnetic pulses. Penetrating deep under the skin, they promote the growth of collagen fibers, increase the elasticity of small vessels, improve blood circulation.
These methods are perfect for women from 50 years of age, with well-formed wrinkles in the forehead area. The effect after the procedures is noticeable immediately and lasts up to a year.
This name refers to Botox injections. The medicine helps to get rid of frontal wrinkles after the age of 33 years. Despite the loss of past popularity, and the displacement of the latest methods of rejuvenation, botulinum therapy is considered indispensable for the correction of the upper face. The forehead is extremely dynamic, mimicry constantly provokes the appearance of new wrinkles. Botox reduces muscle mobility, gives them the opportunity to relax.
Botulinum therapy is not for everyone, therefore, when choosing this method of rejuvenation, you should consult with a competent specialist for the presence of hidden diseases and infections.
This method of fighting wrinkles is referred to as minimally invasive. It is based on the implantation of filaments in the grooves of wrinkles. Due to this, a reliable framework is formed that keeps the skin from further sagging. The threads differ in composition: some dissolve with time, others do not. Cosmetic threads smooth existing wrinkles and prevent their occurrence.
This technique has a high cost. The recovery period reaches 2 weeks, but the result lasts up to 4 years. 14 days before the implantation of the threads, cosmetologists recommend injecting Botox. Otherwise, the active work of mimic muscles will not allow the threads to take root normally.
Shown to women with strongly pronounced frontal wrinkles. Apply two types of braces: open, endoscopic. Both are performed under general anesthesia.
Open view is as follows: make a cut just below the growth of hair, tighten the skin, remove its excess, sew. Anti-aging effect lasts up to 6 years.
Endoscopic view is less traumatic and painful, does not require a long recovery. However, the effect is not as stable as with the open type of suspenders.
The surgeon through the endoscope makes minor incisions behind the hairline. After that, it remains to tighten the skin, lift eyebrows and sew. Sometimes in places of incisions, hair loss and the appearance of bald patches are observed.
Do not lose the popularity of the fair sex hardware ways to get rid of unwanted wrinkles. These include:
- Laser grinding.
- Microcurrent therapy.
- rf lifting
When grinding with a laser, the skin is pre-anesthetized to eliminate discomfort. The laser removes dead epithelial cells, reduces the severity of frontal wrinkles, and contributes to the production of collagen fibers. The result is noticeable immediately, lasts up to 2 years.
Microcurrent therapy increases the tone of the muscles of the face, increases the effect of lifting, smoothes wrinkles.
Microdermabrasion produces mechanical peeling of dead cells of the outer layer of the epidermis. For this, aluminum oxide crystals are used. The procedure stimulates skin renewal processes, softens the severity of even deep wrinkles. Additionally connected vacuum massage allows to get rid of edemas and toxins. The method is ideal for shallow wrinkles that can be corrected.
The basis of Rf-lifting is the use of electric current in the radio frequency range. This effect contributes to the natural rejuvenation, the restoration of collagen fibers, improve microcirculation. The result is noticeable literally immediately and saved up to 1.5 years.
Which method is best for women of different ages
There is no universal method for removing wrinkles from the forehead. It all depends on the individual characteristics of the organism and the degree of neglect of the problem. In any case, every woman should take care of her own beauty: make special masks, use anti-aging peels, apply compresses, choose the right cream.
Girls after 25 years old beauticians recommend making vitamin injections to maintain skin tone. Women after 35 can consider any methods of rejuvenation within the salon. But for women after 50, surgery will help, in some cases, the use of threads.
Opinions and reviews of doctors about home getting rid of wrinkles
Medical cosmetologists are quite skeptical of folk remedies for rejuvenation. After all, they are not able to influence the cause of the problem. In addition, their insignificant effect does not last long, unlike professional salon procedures.
First of all, experts recommend to patients hardware cosmetology, Botox, mesotherapy, various chemical peels. Some types of procedures should be combined to achieve greater effect.All of them restore the skin from the inside, allow you to quickly and effectively cope with minor wrinkles.
The younger the client, the smaller the depth of wrinkles, so caring procedures, massage, hardware techniques will help to cope with the problem.
- Get rid of the habit of pucker brow, stop making grimaces.
- Take care of your skin using masks, peeling, scrub and professional cream.
- Regularly do massage, special exercises that prevent the formation of wrinkles.
- Observe drinking mode (from 1500 ml of water per day).
- Eat well, get rid of bad habits, go in for fitness.
- Ensure a full sleep.
- Avoid stressful situations.
- Get good sunglasses.
Wrinkles in the frontal part of the face are eliminated by various methods. The main thing is to choose a useful way for yourself and purposefully follow the recommendations. Ideally, consult with a cosmetologist, who will give professional advice and protect you from irreparable mistakes in the future.