With the onset of warm days, starving for the winter by the sun, people are drawn to nature. What could be better than a kebab in the open air? But it is not always possible to leave a stuffy apartment. And I really want to feel the holiday and “burst” meat. Here comes the oven to the rescue. A fragrant, baked kebab will delight you and loved ones. In addition to the absence of a piquant smell of smoke, it is no different from the classic version.
Choosing and preparing marinade for chicken
Marinade recipes are many. It depends on the taste, the softness of the meat. Vinegar, ketchup, tomato juice, kefir, mayonnaise, honey, soy sauce, mineral water with gas, etc. are used. Properly chosen spices play an important role. Any of the presented recipes can be varied by adding vegetables: tomatoes, peppers, eggplants. If you like baked vegetables, the dish will turn out just great. Do not be afraid to add vegetable oil to the marinade, even if it is not in the recipe. The meat will be juicy and not dry.
I will review several recipes for cooking marinade, and you will only have to choose your favorite one and enjoy the dish. Recipes are designed for 1.5-2 kg of meat.
Classic marinade with vinegar
The classic recipe used for all types of meat.
Table vinegar - 50-55 ml, water - 50-55 ml (mineral with gas), sugar, salt, spices, two (three) onions.
ordinary vinegar can be replaced with balsamic, apple. All combine, chop the onion in the form of rings or half rings.
Thanks to the lactic acid in kefir, the meat will become even more tender. And spices will provide savory taste.
kefir (450 ml), two (three) onions, salt, one clove of garlic, spices.
chop the onion and garlic finely and mix with the rest of the marinade ingredients.
If you choose a fillet for kebabs, take yoghurt better. For other parts of the chicken can be used lean.
The chicken in this marinade will be very tasty and tender. And he is preparing easy.
chicken, spices, mayonnaise (450 g), two onions.
salt the meat, sprinkle with spices (spices are taken from the choice, you can use the mixture for kebabs), pour a pack of mayonnaise. Onion cut into half rings or rings. To mix everything.
On mineral water
A very simple recipe.
mineral water (carbonated) - 1 liter, two (three) onions, 2 spoons of oil (vegetable), salt, spices, some sugar.
in mineral water, dissolve salt and sugar, add spices, oil and onions chopped with rings.
With soy sauce
Meat in this marinade will get a spicy taste. When choosing the amount of salt, it is necessary to consider that soy sauce is salty.
sauce - 45 ml, juice of half a lemon, greens (thyme, dill), spices, 2 cloves of garlic, salt, 2 onions.
chopped garlic and chopped greens to send to the rest of the ingredients, and chop the onions as you like.
In lemon juice
one lemon, vegetable oil - 2 spoons, salt, spices, onion - 2 pieces.
Lemon juice combined with all components, onion cut into half rings.
A standard recipe for lemon marinade can be varied and added at will: two cloves of garlic, paprika, fresh herbs (cilantro, thyme), rosemary, red pepper.
In own juice
Often resorted to pickling in their own juice. For this you need only salt, spices, black and red pepper. In its own juice, meat must be marinated for at least a day.
Classic chicken kebab in the oven on skewers
The idea of cooking kebabs on skewers in the oven is simply gorgeous. When there is no opportunity to eat in nature, on the grill, the oven will come to the rescue. The recipe of the marinade is given using soy sauce, you can cook any other.
- Chicken loin - 0.9-1 kg.
- Vegetable oil - a pair of spoons.
- Soy sauce - 25 g.
- Wash the meat, cut into portions.
- Mix vegetable oil, soy sauce, salt, and spices in containers. When you salt, do not forget that soy sauce is very salty.
- Put in marinade meat, leave for a couple of hours.
- Since the skewers are wooden, so that they are not charred, they must be soaked for 2 hours in water.
- Prepare a container across the width of the skewers.
- Meat strung and put on the sides of the tank, it should not touch the bottom.
- Pour the remaining marinade into the container, the juice will drip into it.
- Bake at 180 ° C for about half an hour.
Serve immediately, use vegetables and greens as a side dish.
Juicy kebab in a can
Unusual method of cooking kebabs.
- Bacon - 450 g
- Chicken meat - 0.9-1 kg.
- Juice half a lemon.
- Water (mineral) - 170 ml.
- Onions - a pair of pieces.
- Wash meat, cut into medium sized pieces.
- In a container of the appropriate size, place the chicken, add the onions, cut into half-rings, season with spices, lemon juice and salt.
- To fill with water. Marinate for 3-4 hours.
- Bacon cut into thin slices.
- Meat strung on skewers, alternating with bacon. The length of the skewers should be the height of a 3-liter jar.
- The bottom of the banks to lay out the bow.
- Place the skewers in a can vertically. Wrap the neck with foil.
- Put in a cold oven so that the pot does not break.
- Cook at 180 ° C for 30-40 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly and gently remove the jar.
Suppress with vegetables, herbs and sauce. Fill can be cooked to your taste.
How to make chicken skewers in the sleeve or foil
Thanks to the sleeve or foil more guarantees that the chicken will be cooked evenly and will not dry.
- Sugar - 15 g.
- Hips - 0.6 kg.
- Oil (vegetable) - 25 ml.
- Onions - a pair of pieces.
- Juice half a lemon.
- Soy sauce - 45 ml.
- Peel thighs, remove bones. Cut into pieces of the required size.
- Place in a container, salt, sprinkle with spices, add sugar, sauce, oil and lemon juice, salt (including soy sauce). To mix everything.
- Peel the onion, cut into half rings. Add to chicken. Leave to marinate for 4-5 hours.
- In a sleeve or foil put onions, put the meat on top. Fasten the sleeve, make a few holes to steam out. Foil well wrap.
- Cook at 180 ° C for about half an hour.
- Open the sleeve or foil and continue baking for another 10 minutes so that the hips are brown.
Serve with vegetables and herbs. The recipe can be varied by adding tomatoes, mushrooms.
Delicious kebab on a baking sheet with vegetables
With chicken vegetables will turn out great. What could be more delicious than baked vegetables soaked in meat juice? But also vegetables will give juiciness and piquancy.
- Chicken meat - 0.9-1 kg.
- Tomatoes (preferably cherry) - 0.3 kg.
- Garlic - a pair of zubkov.
- 3-4 small onions
- Oil (vegetable) - 45 ml.
- Sweet pepper.
- Kefir - 170 ml.
- Spices, curry.
- Wash meat, cut into pieces, the appropriate size.
- Pour kefir, vegetable oil, salt and spices into the container.
- Add chopped garlic.
- Peel the onions, cut into thick rings, cover with the rest of the ingredients, mix. Let it stand for several hours.
- Skewers soak in water.
- Tomatoes and peppers cut into pieces of chicken.
- Strung on skewers, alternating with vegetables.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake at 180 ° C for about 40 minutes.
- If there are no skewers, meat with vegetables can be baked immediately on a baking sheet.
And if you put thinly sliced potato rings under the skewers, besides shashlik, you will also get a tasty side dish.
In the process of culinary experiments, some cooking subtleties were developed that will help to enjoy even more delicious dishes.
- Vegetables can be added to marinated meat: eggplants, zucchini, tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms. Baked in the oven, they themselves are tasty, and they will add refinement and juiciness to the whole dish.
- If the oven has a grill mode, you can safely use it.
- So as not to have to wash the baking sheet for a long time, cover it with foil.
Chicken, baked in the oven, is appropriate not only for a family dinner, but also for the festive table. And if it is also kept in a marinade for kebabs, you will not drag it out of this dish. Do not be afraid to develop and improve cooking options for marinades. The main thing is to choose the right spices, then success is guaranteed!