Pork chops are a popular and very tasty dish. It is easy to cook, and the appearance is quite suitable for a simple dinner, and for the holiday table. The easiest way to cook at home is to bake in the oven when less oil is used, which will affect the caloric content of the finished dish.
Classic pork chops with cheese and tomatoes
This recipe is good for a festive or casual dinner. Serve ready chops can be garnished or with vegetables. The meat will be juicy and with an original flavor.
- 0.5 kg of pork pulp;
- 2 pcs. Luke;
- 200 grams of cheese;
- 4 tomatoes;
- a few cloves of garlic;
- mayonnaise no more than 2 tbsp. spoons;
- salt, pepper, herbs - to taste;
- 2 tbsp. mustard spoons, better than french;
- oil for lubrication form.
- Collect all the ingredients. Meat divided into pieces of medium size and repel. Grease the form and put pork in it. Chop garlic, grate cheese, rinse and chop greens.
- Mix cheese, greens, garlic, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper in a separate container, mix until smooth.
- Chop the onion in half rings and lay down on a layer of meat.
- Cut the tomatoes into slices and cover the onions, pour over all the previously mixed cheese sauce.
- The form should be sealed with foil and sent to the oven heated to 220 degrees for 60 minutes.
Spread the finished dish in portions, add a side dish and serve.
Juicy and tasty chops with mushrooms
Any mushrooms can be used for cooking, but if it is forest, they must first be heat treated. They need to be dipped in water and cook for half an hour. If you take oyster mushrooms or champignons, then preliminary preparation is not required.
- 300 grams of pork;
- 100g of cheese;
- 100 g of mushrooms;
- 6 tbsp. spoons of mayonnaise or sour cream;
- salt, pepper, spices;
- some butter.
- Meat cut into 3 steaks, cover each with cling film and repel. Mushrooms cut into plates, boiled forest varieties can be chopped finely. Onions chop. Cheese grate.
- Put pork on a greased baking sheet, spread with mayonnaise or sour cream on top, season with spices. After that, put onions and mushrooms. Put everything in the oven with a temperature of 200 degrees and bake for 30 minutes. Then add the cheese and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve finished dish on a shared dish or portions with a side dish.
Recipe with potatoes and onions
In this recipe, proper preliminary preparation of products is important. To keep the potatoes dry or raw, it must first be boiled until half cooked. Cut the neck or loin into portions, beat off and soak in a marinade of spices, mustard and lemon juice, and then fry a little in the pan.
- 350 grams of meat;
- 5 potatoes;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 tbsp. spoon of mustard;
- salt pepper;
- 1 tsp. oregano, basil and paprika;
- vegetable oil.
- We divide meat into portions, we beat back. Each steak grease mustard and season with pepper and salt. You can sprinkle with lemon juice. After that, leave to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Clean vegetables, cut into circles. Onion finely shred. Cook potatoes and carrots until half cooked, about 6-8 minutes.
- Fry the pork on both sides in the pan a little, then remove, add the onion to the pan and continue to fry for about 3 minutes.
- Onion from the pan together with the fat, pour into the boiled vegetables and mix a little.
- In a greased form lay out the steaks and vegetables on top. We remove for 20 minutes in the oven with a temperature of 200 degrees.
Serve with greens or pickled vegetables.
Pork chop with pineapple
- pork - 400 g;
- onions - 2 pcs .;
- canned pineapples - 200 g;
- mayonnaise - 250 ml;
- salt - to taste;
- pepper - pinch;
- oil for lubrication.
- Cut canned pineapple rings into cubes.
- Cheese grate.
- Peeled onions cut into half rings.
- Fresh meat put in the freezer for 2 hours, then cut into portions.
- Steak off on both sides, season with salt and pepper.
- Put pieces on a baking sheet, brush with mayonnaise, put onion and pineapple cubes on top.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and put in the oven for 15 minutes, the temperature should be 180 degrees.
An ideal side dish will be baked potatoes or vegetable salad.
Chops on the bone
- Meat for chops on the bone shallow incise. Then rub with salt, herbs, garlic, mayonnaise or sauce. Leave for 20 minutes.
- After that, roll in breadcrumbs and beaten egg, and then fry on both sides in a skillet until golden brown.
- Then put in the form and bake for 20 minutes.
In order not to lose juiciness, you can sprinkle cheese on top 5 minutes before the end.
Chops in the oven "in French"
- 3 onions;
- a small jar of mayonnaise;
- 400 grams of cheese;
- 0.5 kg of pork;
- 3 tomatoes;
- spices at will;
- vegetable oil.
- Meat cut into portions across the fiber, beat, season with spices and let it brew for half an hour.
- Cut the onion into rings, cut the tomatoes into slices, rub the cheese on a grater.
- Pour baking sheet with foil and fold the meat, onions and tomatoes on top. Make a mayonnaise net and sprinkle with cheese.
- We place in the oven with a temperature of 200 degrees for half an hour.
- Ready meals are served with vegetables or boiled pasta.
- For preparation it is better to take a fresh thigh, neck, scapula. The color should be light pink, with a small layer of fat.
- It is better to cut across the fibers, the thickness of the finished steaks should not exceed 1.5 cm.
- Before frying the meat ingredient, rinse and dry to speed up the cooking process, while maintaining the juiciness.
- For frying, use the minimum amount of oil, while the oven must be heated to the desired temperature.
Pork chops are a satisfying and tasty dish that is easy and simple to cook. By adding to the marinades of various ingredients, you can get the final product of any taste - from sweet, to spicy-bitter. The choice is yours!