Dinner in the middle of the week should be easy to prepare, because it is unlikely that anyone would spend the whole evening at the stove at the end of the working day. The first thing that comes to mind is to get another pack of ravioli out of the fridge. But, once it turns out that in the traditional supply, semi-finished products are already fed up. Well, there is a way out of this situation. You can give the everyday dish new flavors, namely bake the dumplings in the oven!
Considering that the composition of the dough, in fact, does not change and is bland, the caloric content of raw dumplings depends solely on the filling. The most popular are semi-finished products with pork. It is necessary to take into account the fact that this type of meat has a high calorie content. Less fatty will be minced beef. Dietary meat is chicken, turkey and rabbit meat. Low-calorie will be dumplings from mushrooms, fish or vegetables.
Calorie content depends on the sauce, which is used. The most common dressings are sour cream and mayonnaise. It is believed that the latter has a high calorie content. However, the degree of fat content in both products may be different, depending on the selected product. Below is a table with the energy value of the main ingredients.
|Product||Proteins, g||Fat, g||Carbohydrates, g||Kcal.|
(per 100 g)
|Sour cream 20% (average fat)||2,8||20,0||3,2||206|
As you can see, in order to accurately know the caloric content of the finished ravioli, it is necessary to calculate the nutritional value of all the ingredients and flavorings involved.
Naturally, the cooking method plays a big role. Dumplings can be cooked, baked, roasted. Baked, like boiled ones, have a relatively low calorie content. A dish in this form is more gentle to the body. Fried in oil, except for a high degree of nutritional value, will be difficult for digestion.
In order not to overestimate the calorie content, it is advisable not to eat dumplings with bakery products, fatty foods and carbonated drinks.
Purchased dumplings in the oven with cheese and mayonnaise
Despite the fact that in any case, the dish turns out quite nutritious, sometimes you can afford a delicious delicacy with cheese and mayonnaise. The easiest way to take the purchased semi-finished products as a basis: it will take a minimum of time to cook and you can feed the whole family in a short time.
- dumplings - 500 g;
- cheese - 100-150 g;
- one large onion;
- mayonnaise - 400 g;
- salt pepper.
- Peel and chop the onion in small pieces, fry to a golden hue.
- In a shallow cup combine mayonnaise and spices. Pour the sauce over the onions.
- Dumplings put in the form, pour the dressing and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Put everything in the oven for half an hour at a temperature of 190 degrees.
Everything! Delicious dumplings in cheese and mayonnaise are ready!
Dumplings baked in a pot with broth
This option is most preferred by children and men. In addition to semi-finished products, it can be supplemented with vegetables or mushrooms. Let me give you my favorite recipe.
- dumplings (small in size) - 45 pieces;
- champignons - 200 g;
- one onion;
- carrots - 1 pc.
- Fry the dumplings until crusty. Do the same with champignons.
- In 700 ml of boiling water, throw the chopped carrot, onion, parsley, bay leaves and pepper. Salt and boil for 20 minutes, then strain.
- Put the roast in a few pots and pour broth. Bake for half an hour at 200 degrees.
You can experiment not only with additional ingredients, but also with the filling. For example, bake dumplings with potatoes or cabbage. And children will certainly like dumplings with berries or cottage cheese.
How to cook dumplings in sour cream
Those who do not eat mayonnaise can use sour cream as a sauce. With this dressing the taste will be more delicate and refined. It can be supplemented with fresh herbs or fragrant spices.
- dumplings (small) - 45 pieces;
- a pair of bulbs;
- sour cream - 50 g;
- cooking oil for frying;
- salt to taste;
- Cut and fry the onions.
- Pour salt, pepper, browned onion and chopped parsley into sour cream.
- Heat-resistant form grease and put in rows of dumplings, pour onion-sour cream sauce. If desired, you can grate the cheese.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
Delicious ravioli casserole
The original and tasty will be a casserole of semi-finished products using different components: mushrooms, various vegetables. Many will like dumplings in an omelet. They are preparing quickly and certainly will please the household.
- milk - 0.5 l;
- eggs - 4 pcs .;
- cheese - 200 g;
- dumplings (small) - 45 pcs.
- Beat the eggs with milk, add a little salt, herbs, any spices.
- Chop grated cheese and divide into two parts. Add one in omelette.
- Pour the resulting mixture of dumplings and add the remaining grated cheese.
- Bake until browning cheese at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
If you use soft cheeses that are not well rubbed, you can pre-hold the product in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
Homemade Lazy Dumplings
It happens, I want for dinner dumplings, cooked at home, but time is not enough. In this case, fit the lazy option. They are cooked quickly and are very tasty. Get about 4 servings.
Ingredients for the dough:
- 1.5 cups flour;
- 1 egg;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of vegetable oil;
- 0.3 glass of water;
Ingredients for the filling:
- minced meat (preferably mixed);
- 1 onion;
- 2 carrots;
- 1 tbsp. spoon of tomato paste;
- 4 tbsp. spoons of water;
- Bay leaf;
- salt pepper.
- Sift flour. Then enter the egg, vegetable oil, salt all, carefully pour water. Next, sprinkle with flour the surface of the table top and knead the dough.
- Cover the dough with cling film and leave it to rest for 30 minutes. This will increase the elasticity of the product.
- The second stage of the work is the preparation of the filling. Onions are finely cut or passed through a meat grinder, salted, pepper and added to the stuffing. Water is poured in and everything is thoroughly mixed until smooth.
- Ready dough is required to knead again and divided in half, each of the two parts thinly roll. Spread the filling, spreading over the surface. Wrap everything in a roll and cut into pieces of 3-4 cm.
- Fry onions and grated carrots with tomato paste, about 10 minutes.
- Put dumplings in the form, then onions with carrots, pour a little water. Salt, pepper, season with bay leaf.
- Cover with foil and bake at 190 degrees for 40 minutes.
Fried dumplings in the oven with cheese
This option is semi-finished products, probably the most delicious. Fried, they have a rich aroma and appetizing crust. Recipes can be very diverse. I propose to make them in combination with scrambled eggs and cheese.
- We start with the roasting of semi-finished products. We grease a form with butter and send it to the oven for 20 minutes.
- In the middle of this time, be sure to turn them over and add some water.
- After roasting, pour over any sauce on top and add grated cheese. The dish turns out tasty and fragrant.
To baked dumplings turned out delicious, use some tips.
- If you decide to cook dumplings yourself, it is better to make minced meat difficult, with the addition of poultry meat. So it will be more gentle and juicy.
- Grind onion for minced meat is a knife or vegetable cutter, as the meat grinder removes a lot of moisture.
- To improve the taste, you can add chopped garlic in the minced meat.
- When baking a dish, it is advisable to cover it with food foil or a lid.
Remember these recommendations, they will serve at the right time. Choose any recipe you like and please family and guests with tasty and hearty treats. Spending a little time and effort at the stove, you feed the family an excellent dinner!