Prepare delicious pork ribs - the whole art. This juicy and aromatic dish will not leave anyone indifferent, because it is marinated in special sauces and marinades, and then goes to stew in the oven in its own juice.
Pork meat is rich in healthy substances that are necessary for the normal functioning of the body. Scientifically proven that pork acts as an antidepressant. With regular use there is a strengthening of the bones and the vascular system.
Caloric content is approximately 320 calories per 100 grams. It depends on the method of preparation. Some recipes even reach 400 calories. But this does not mean that if you use the product systematically, it will affect the figure. Not at all, athletes add certain portions of meat to their diet in order to strengthen and build muscle mass.
Before baking, you need to prepare the workplace, wash and clean the products. The main thing is to buy high-quality pork, because the poorly chosen meat will spoil everything. To make an appetizing crisp, you need honey and spices.
Cooking honey mustard marinade
There are dozens of liquid and dry sauces. Dry marinade means the processing of meat in spices for pickling in its own juice. Liquid is prepared from different products, in accordance with the recipe.
- Marinade should contain chopped fresh greens, and for the sharpness of the aroma - garlic.
- Greens are best added immediately to the marinade or at the end of cooking so as not to overdry.
- If you have chosen lean ribs, add vegetable oil to the marinade.
- When you bought too fatty meat, put mustard in the marinade, it will dry it slightly.
- Pickling time determines the taste of ribs. It is better to leave them in the sauce for 10-12 hours.
Honey mustard marinade is the most popular, and cooks in just a few minutes.
- honey - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- mustard - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- salt - 1.5 tsp;
- spice mix for meat dishes.
- The ingredients are mixed in a small ceramic dish, and applied to the ribs.
- You can also add soy sauce and tomatoes.
The classic recipe for roasting in foil or in the sleeve
The classic recipe consists of simple and affordable products, no frills.
- ribs - 900 grams;
- paprika powder - 2 tsp;
- salt - to taste;
- onion - 1 pc .;
- mayonnaise - 20 g;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- tomato sauce - 200 grams.
- Marinade. Mix with mayonnaise grated garlic, onion, paprika powder, remaining spices and tomato sauce.
- The ribs are laid in the mixture and shipped in the cold for several hours.
- When the product is marinated, choose the method of roasting: in foil or in the sleeve. The foil will make a more fragrant treat, you can bake it in a sleeve along with a side dish. In this case, the potatoes will turn out juicy, and an appetizing crust will form on the meat.
- In both cases, the cooking time will take a little over an hour at a temperature of 180 degrees.
- If at the end of the foil deploy, you can get a baked crust.
- Cut the finished ribs into portions, put them on a plate and sprinkle with fresh herbs.
The fastest and delicious recipe
Consider the simplest recipe that does not require additional preparation. The meat is enough to fry in a frying pan in a small amount of butter.
- ribs - 1 kg;
- spices to taste, including allspice;
- salt to taste;
- vegetable oil for roasting.
- Rinse and dry the meat thoroughly before cooking.
- Crush grains of allspice and mix with other spices and salt. Process the mixture of the ribs, fry over low heat until golden brown.
If you are a foodie, pre-pickle the meat ingredient.
- medium ribs with pulp - 1 kg;
- tomato paste - 1 tbsp. spoon;
- French mustard - art. spoon;
- favorite spices.
- Turning the edges with the curved side down, remove the transparent film.
- Mix the tomato paste, mustard and spices, coat the ribs.
- Leave to marinate for 4 hours in the refrigerator, periodically turn them over to improve the taste.
- In an oven heated to 160 degrees, place the ribs wrapped tightly in foil. It will take about two hours.
- Remove from the oven. Heat the barbecue sauce, process the meat, finish to a crust without foil.
- Choosing meat, look at its appearance, it should not be excessively red, with a large accumulation of bloody stains.
- To soften the meat, add vinegar to the marinade or soak it in kiwi pulp.
- During baking, do not forget to water the marinade so that the dish becomes juicy.
Regardless of the recipe, you are guaranteed to be satisfied with the result, and guests will receive true pleasure from a hearty and tasty dinner.