In 2013, a clinical examination began in Russia - this is a grand program that extends to citizens whose age has reached 21 years. In 2019, the program will continue.
Paid or free program?
The prophylactic medical examination program is free, but for this you will need a medical insurance policy in order to pass an examination at a clinic in your place of residence.
Paid procedure is carried out in the following cases:
- If you want to save time on staying in queues.
- If the clinic does not have the necessary equipment and appropriate doctors.
- If you take the tests is not possible, since there is no laboratory.
- If there is no health insurance policy.
The procedure itself is carried out in the district clinic, where the patient belongs at the place of registration. It can also be carried out by private hospital complexes that have permission to carry out such activities. If you need to undergo a medical examination, you need to contact the registry, and then visit the local doctor.
Advantages and disadvantages
Clinical examination is a necessary measure, since its main goal is to reduce the risk of developing oncology, vascular and heart diseases, and other pathological changes in the body.
According to statistics, in Russia people are sent to the hospital, when the disease has turned into a chronic form, therefore it is much more difficult to eliminate its causes. The main positive point of the program is the solution to this problem. Detection of pathology at an early stage is important for the citizen and for the country. No less important advantage - even unprotected segments of the population will be able to use such services for free.
The disadvantages of clinical examination include:
- Medical staff is under a big burden, as not only those who undergo a regular medical examination, but also those who have applied for health reasons, go to the clinic.
- Some citizens do not know that they can be tested for free.
- The population partly does not understand why an event is needed, because today they are not disturbed by anything.
Along with all the positive and negative points, the procedure is optional, and the right of choice remains with everyone. Nevertheless, doctors emphasize that it is necessary to undergo medical examination, since it is aimed at dynamic monitoring of the state of health. Even if you just pass the tests, it is possible that dangerous pathologies or the onset of the development of diseases can be detected.
What years fall under medical examination in 2019
In 2019, it is proposed to undergo medical examination to the following age categories:
- Beginning at the age of 18, those born in 2001 belong here.
- Next, you need a minus each time for three years, for example: 2001 - 3 = 1998, it turns out also the year of birth.
So you can walk up to 1920 year of birth.
For example: 2001, 1998, 1995, 1992, 1989, 1986, 1983, 1980, 1977, 1974, 1971, 1968, 1965, 1962, 1959, 1956, 1953, 1950, 1947 ... 1935, 1932, 1929, 1926, 1923, 1920
Even if a person is 100 years old or more, he can undergo medical examination, as there are no age restrictions.
How to pass a clinical examination quickly and easily
To undergo medical examination quickly, it is recommended to do the following steps:
- Decide for yourself - go or not for an inspection, even if health does not bother. The motivation should be something like this: when detecting minor deviations, you can quickly eliminate them.
- To talk with the immediate supervisor at work, such aspiration should be supported on his part. Losing a few working days for examination is much more profitable than staying in hospital for a month, although no regulatory requirements have been established.
- Determine when to undergo medical examination, decide how to go to the clinic. There are two ways to sign up for an examination: contact the clinic yourself or call an insurance company. Insurance will help to organize everything quickly and without staying in lines.
What tests and what doctors to pass
During the clinical examination pass a series of surveys and pass the following tests:
- A common blood test and biochemistry.
- Urine and feces.
Instrumental examinations are appointed as follows:
- Mammography (for the fair sex who have reached the age of 40).
According to the test results, additional examinations are sometimes prescribed: ultrasound examinations, rheoencephalogram, echocardiogram, and others.
What kind of doctors you need to visit:
- The district therapist who issues a referral for tests and determines the list of doctors to be examined.
- Gynecologist (for women).
After testing, you can schedule additional consultations:
- And others.
Why do we need a clinical examination, because this is an optional event? Only when taking tests and visiting doctors can you determine the presence of pathology and eliminate its causes in the early stages.
- This preventive measure is recommended for everyone since the age of 18 and every three years.
- When visiting doctors, you should talk about all the problems so that they can appoint as many tests as possible. Perhaps even paid procedures will go through the budget option.
- If the doctor for some reason begins to offer a paid examination, you should go to the chief doctor for advice. If this does not help, you can contact the office of the insurance company.
The procedure for clinical examination is simple. Let the causes of pathology be eliminated radically, rather than develop into chronic diseases.